Your health and safety is our top concern here at Medallion. To limit the amount of people in the clinic at one time we have special guidelines that need to be followed.
Appointments are highly encouraged and will be given first priority. All new patients must have an appointment.
We are happy to announce walk-ins are once again welcome for current patients only. Walk-ins must wait outside or in their vehicle after check-in. You will be notified by text when to re-enter the clinic. Walk-ins must be checked in 30 minutes prior to clinic close time. Walk-in wait times may vary greatly, appointments are highly encouraged.
We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and will post updates on hours and/or closures if the need arises. Precautions are being taken for the safety of our patients, staff and the community in mind.
Safety and wellness is our top concern here at Medallion. We are monitoring the situation closely and will post updates on hours and/or closures if the need arises. Precautions are being taken for the safety of our patients, staff and the community in mind. Please adhere to the guidelines so we can be here to serve you.
- We kindly ask you not to visit our office if you have a cough, congestion, fever, or are sick in any way.
- We are also asking that you leave children and non-patients at home to reduce the risk of exposure.
- Please maintain a safe distance between patients, and no more than 4 patients waiting at a time. (you can sign in and wait a few minutes outside or in your car)
- The office is being disinfected daily and between patients, before and after visits.
- Please use the cleaning solution for the sign-in pen.
- We encourage following the CDC common sense health precautions and we ask that you are washing your hands or using hand sanitizer before and after the visit.
- We may be able to extend the amount of medication under certain circumstances to reduce your exposure in the office.
Thank you for your understanding and support regarding these changes. We appreciate all of you and want to create a safer environment for us all.
We are open every other week Monday to Thursday. See calendar below for open weeks.
Click Here For Printable Calendar Open Days: 2020 Clinic Hours
Click Here For Printable Calendar Open Days: 2021 Clinic Hours
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 7:30 am to 7:00 pm
Tuesday: 7:30 am to 7:00 pm
Wednesday: 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
Thursday: 7:30 am to 3:00 pm
Schedule Your Appointment Below
If you do not see a time available during our next scheduled open week, then all appointments have been filled. This changes often, so please check back as often as you can to see if any appointments open up.